Delayed periods, had unprotected sex, skipped duphaston due to fever. Taken PCOS treatment, have regular periods. Cause of delay?

I am having PCOS and my periods were irregular. I am taking glycephage 1500mg per day. Now i am on treatment for pregnancy and my doctor asked me to take duphaston for 10 days. Since 3 months my periods are regular. I had been taking this since last 2 months but this month I did not take the duphaston tablets since i was having fever and skipped the medicine. But I and hubby had unprotected sex. My periods are due on 4th of April. But its 3 days past now. My question is this delay of periods can be because I skipped Duphaston last month or can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012