Delayed periods followed by spotting and then heavy bleeding. What is going on ?

hi my period was suppose to come on july 15 but it didn't come until the 21 of july and then when it did come I spooted on the 21 in stop bleeding and the very next morning on the 22nd of july I came on my period it started out very light and threw out the day it got heavier about 1am that morning I went off in stop bleeding and the next day on the 24th of july I start back bleeding first I was just spotting and now its start to flow heavy in real dark. with cramps on and off... I have never been on any type of birth control or anything like that .. can you please tell me whats going on with me and do I need to go to the hospital or could I be pregnant.. and by the way on the 16th and 17th I took pregnancy test but it came back negative!!! please help me
Asked On : Sun, 28 Jul 2013