Delayed periods, cramps, excessive hunger, headaches. Wisdom tooth recently removed. Early pregnancy symptoms?

So I am 10 days late for my period and i really feel pregnant. I have been really bloated for a couple days, I v had mood swing , slight cramping, always hungry, go to the rest room a lot and I have bad headaches and always tired. But I took 2 pregnancy test yesterday and they both said negative. Is there a good possibility I could still be pregnant. My mind is telling me I am but the test is saying different. I did have my wisdom teeth taken out about 2 weeks ago and had a bad reaction to the anesthesia for a few hours but I don t think that would have anything to do with it.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013