Delayed periods after unprotected sex, took emergency pills. HPT negative. Reasons ?

I had my periods last on 6th september last. after that i have had unprotected sex with my partner on the 15th of september and again on the 2nd of october. I took emergency contraceptive pills - two , one the 16th of september and another on the 19th of september. Sice then till today the 26th of october i havent had my menses. i took an urine home pregnancy test today on the 26th oct, and it shows negative. what are the other possible reasons of my menses being delayed. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer