Delayed periods after Copper T removal, rubella vaccination. When can i get pregnant?

I had my Copper T removed on July 2nd after 5 years of insertion. And Usually I get my periods every 24th day. (6 days early ). But this time it is now 30 days I havent yet got my periods and i removed my Copper T after 9 days of my cycle of 5 days completed. (I mean it is in the middle of 2 periods).My last period was on 18th June. I was supposed to get my next period on 12th July After that I had contact with my husband only once during my safe period. I had taken my Rubella vaccination on APril 29th. SO I am worried whether this delayed cycle is normal? and after rubella vaccination what is waiting period to get pregnant.? Please advice. Many Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012