Delayed periods. Taken Ginet 84, all yellow pills completed, on white tablets for four days. Am I pregnant?

I have been on Ginet 84 and have taken all the yellow tablets, I have been taking the white tablets for four days now but still have not got my period. I was on monofeme before, and with monofeme I would get my period in 3 to 4 days when I was on the inactive pill . So was wondering if ginet 84 works the same or what or am I just being crazy and paranoid thinking I may be pregnant?? Help please!!
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012