Delayed periods. Pregnancy tests negative. Passing cloudy urine. Stress related symptoms?

Hey, I m 19 and pretty regular with my period. I was supposed to start my period on Monday, and I still haven t gotten it (Today is Wednesday). Today makes me two days late. I ve never been late before. I did not have any premenstrual symptoms, such as cramps or back pain , which I usually get 2-3 before my period. I took a test saturday, it was negative. I took one monday, it was negative. I took one today, and it was also negative. I have cloudy urine and a period that is no where to be bound. I m not sure if stress is causing my stress to be late or what. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012