Delayed periods. Lower abdomen pains. Pregnancy test- negative. Took prozac. Treatment?

My period is about 6 days late, and I have not had my usual PMDD symptoms - I usually have severe emotional issues, horrible intestinal issues. It is the opposite right now. My lower abdomen is achy, not necessarily cramping. Pregnancy tests have been negative, but I am a big water drinker. I hate just waiting as I also take Prozac for the PMDD. Should I just wait til my period is over 1 week late to take another test?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013