Delayed period with shortness of breath, blurred vision, nausea, warmness on the head, pain in the eyeballs, negative pregnancy test. What could be going wrong?

Hi there. im 21. Recently i have a problem with my breathing-shortness of breath, my vision often blurred, nausea at times, feels that my head is really warm till you can somehow feel through the ear passageway, my eyeballs hurts and i am 14 days late. Tested for hpt and result cmes out negative and i also feel tired easily and i feel like i have a heavy weight on my shoulder . Could you pls give me some possibility of what is exactly happening to me?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012