Delayed period, occasional nausea, no appetite, mucus discharge with urination. On birth control pills. Pregnancy tests negative. Advise?

Hello, I am a 19 year old female. I am 2 weeks (at least) late on my period. I had been taking birth control for 5 years and never missed a period. I don't really have any symptoms other than occasional nausea, missed period, no appetite, and yesterday when I urinated there was a long mucous discharge that came out that I have never seen before. I have taken 3 at home pregnancy tests and they all say negative. Is it all in my head? Also, I ran out of birth control just before I was due to start my period, therefore I should of started because of that. I know in the past if I missed two pills I was spotting. Still nothing.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013