Delayed period, getting pregnancy symptoms, negative pregnancy test, had missed taking a pill on time. Pregnancy chance?

I have been taking cerezette for about a year and my periods have always been regular however i was late taking a pill a few weeks ago which has happened before and usually results in me bleeding but this time my period is 10 days late and iv been gettin some prgnancy symptoms Iv done a pregnancy test which was negative but am still worried could I be pregnant? Could it be the cerezette giving a false positive result on my previous two pregnancies where I wasn t taking the pill positive showed on the test early. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012