Delayed period, enlarged and painful breast post unprotected intercourse, on contraceptive pills. Pregnancy chances?

i am 29 years old and i have been using the contraceptive pill on a daily basis. i started using them after 24 hours of unprotected sex and i have not stopped. it has been 3 weeks now. my period is supposed to have come on 06/16/2012 but i have not seen it. i did a test for pregnancy after a week of unprotected sex and it was about 10days after my last period, the results were negative. my breasts are enlarging and hurting a little and i thought this may be a sign of pregnancy. i have however continued to have normal unprotected sex with my fiance on the basis that i was using the contraceptive pills. could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012