Delayed period. Trigestrel pills taken. Is it a safe pill to use?

i've just finished my first pack of trigestrel pills, i've taken 3 red pills but my period hasnt started yet. im 18 and my boyfriend and i recently started having sex, he always uses a condom... so i shouldn't have a reason to worry right? its possible for my period to start late, as my body is getting used to it?

also, how effective is trigestrel? should i go on something stronger after a few months or is it a safe pill to use, if condoms are also used?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013