Delay in periods, after taking Osnade-D. History of regular menstrual cycle. Any home remedy?

hi i have a unmarried girl of 25 years 5.3 height i donot have any kind of periods problem last month i had my chekup and doztor gave me osnade-D tablet after that my peroids didnot came and i am also not involved in any kind of sex.then why my periods are late 10 days.what should i do so that my periods can come .tell me any home remedy plz i cannot take any kind of tablet
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
May 2013
Delay in periods can occur due to many causes like:
- Hormonal imbalance because of poly cystic ovary disease, stress and strain, weight changes etc.
- Thyroid abnormalities
- Decreased hemoglobin levels etc.
Though you had regular cycles previously, irregularity can occur now due to these type of causes.
Osnate d contains vitamin D, and usually it will not interfere with menstrual cycles when taken in required doses.
Home remedies usually won't work in inducing menstrual flow scientifically.
So better to consult gynecologist once and get examined.
Then with her advice you can go for progesterone tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding.