Having menstrual cycle problem

i am of height is 4.9inch and weigt is periods have not started yet?is it a serious problem coz all my friends have their periods?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Since you are 14 years old, I would like to clarify if you have proper secondary sexual character development like breasts, armpit and pubic hair. If there is no problem in these areas, you may wait till 16 years as periods may start by then normally. Don;t worry. Do you have any health problem you may want to tell me about. Please fell free and we may help you. Keep me posted.