Delay in periods. Negative pregnancy tests. What could be this?

Hi doc, i had sex two months. We used a condom and im aware he wore it properly. I also took birthcontrol pills for seven days and the intercourse happened on the eight day. I had my period on the time i already taking my placebo pills, but it was very light. Now im on my second bcp packet. Im on my 2nd placebo pill. Too worried if i could be preggy, 4 days ago i took a home pregnancy test. The result was negative. What could cause the delay of my menstruation? Help me please.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013