Deep creases by the side of eyes, redness, sore, hot to touch. Recommendations?

Hi I am 26 years old and for the last 8 months I have had what I thought were wrinkles at the sides of my eyes. They are very deep creases and in the last 2 months have become very red and sore and are very hot to touch. I have tried lots of anti wrinkle creams but they sting when I apply them. In the last 2 months on one of my eyes a small white spot has also appeared beside the crease. Is there anything you could recommend or are they just wrinkles developing?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012