Suffer from rash on the face and swollen eyes. Allergic reaction to anti-wrinkle cream? Cure?

Hello, I've got a rash on my face and swollen eyes. I used an anti wrinkle cream for the first time prior to the rash so I am thinking could this be an allergic reaction to it? The rash appeared the night after travelling the whole day so perhaps I didn't drink enough water. I've had it now for 3 days and my face feels dry and like sandpaper. It strings and itches.
What should I do? I am on holiday and don't have a doctor to go to. Can you help?

Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013