Darkened nipples, nausea, reduced menstruation, frequent urination, headaches. Pregnant?

Hello I am 20 years old and have been experiencing Wierd symptoms I recently noticed my nipples are darker in color almost bruised looking. But my breast aren t swollen or sore. Recently I ve felt nausea or have woken up nauseous. I do use the bathroom more often , by sex drive has also increased ALOT! I m on my period but this time around its different I was 2 days late and the first 2 days it was light til the third day it was in between light/ medium flow. I feel so dehydrated oh and I forgot to mention I ve also noticed that on the tip of my nipples are little white dots and veins on my areola are noticeable. i also feel sorta irritated about everything, and noticed i do have more headaches but not so moderate more like light. What does this mean? Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013