Dark spotting, nauseous. Pregnancy test negative. Low estrogen, iron levels. On estrogen pills, implanon. Advise?

Hi, I am 18 years old and I was on the poll for about a year and never took it right so I went off to college and wasn't on anything and started having unprotected sex me and my mom decided that implanon was best . I have had it for 7 months and my periods haven't stopped and in between periods I have dark spotting I have noticed that for the past month when I have unprotected sex I am nautilus after and this morning I am nauseous I have taken a pregnancy test before and it was negative ! But I have red that implonon can sometimes cause the test to be negative I also have low estrogen levels and low iron and I am on estrogen pills what should I do ??
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013