Dark spots in the creases of labia, had baby 4 months ago. Diagnosed with HPV. What to do ?

I have dark spots in the creases of my labia (one on the left, three on the right in a line about 1/2 inch apart). They are small, maybe 1/4 of a centimeter in diameter and perfectly round. I had a baby about four months ago. These were not there prior to the point when I could still see that region of my body. I have just recently lost enough belly to be able to see there again. If it s just melenanin collecting and not dangerous, I won t be concerned. My issue is, I was diagnosed with HPV a decade ago. I ve had normal PAPs for many years since, but am concerned that perhaps the strain of pregnancy agravated the issue and I may see symptons soon. While I have you, is there anything I can do about this hemeroid that won t go away?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012