Dark red spot on old tooth after having teeth removed. Is it blood clot? What can be done?

i think i have dry sockes i just got 4 teeth removed today at like 9;30am and its 10;52pm i kept the gauze in my mouth tel my face was not num at like 10;00pm i looked in the mirror and saw something dark red over the spot ware the old tooth was so i moved it with my tongue and it came off i spit it in my hand and it wan a clump of blood i was looking online to see what it was and WWW.WWWW.WW said it was a blood clot and it said you get 1 on the spot of the gum after the tooth is gone and after i was online looking i looked in the mirror and it was a nother one in the same place and the other spotd of my mouth dont look like that just that 1 out of the 4 so i need to know if i have dry socket and if i need to go back to the dentist
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013