Dark brown discharge with stringy tissue, spotting. Hysterectomy done, cervix not removed. Treatment?

I had a constant brown/red discharge for over 3 years, there was tissue in the discharge and I called it spotting and/or breakthrough bleeding all that time. In March I had a hysterectomy and all was removed but the cervix . The cervix was not removed because there is a wall of scar tissue attaching it to the bladder and my doctor did not want to damage the bladder trying to dissect the 2 organs. The discharge has resurfaced ans a darker brown/black discharge with stringy tissue. I have had all normal tests run in the past so I am not real sure where to go from here. What other possibilities are there and what direction should I take now?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  99 Awaiting Answer