D & C done. Unprotected sex. Pink spotting, bleeding brown, clear fluid, cramping. Ovulating, pregnant?

Hi, i had a D & C 6 weeks ago for missed miscarriage my hcg was 6.1 on friday having another done this wednesday, 5 weeks post d & c i had light pink spotting and a bit of brown old blood that last no more than half a day and was only noticable when wiping then today i felt asthough i might be getting my first cycle since and had a shower and noticed maybe a half teaspoon of more brown blood accompanied by clear egg white (uncooked) fluid alot of it and was mostly this gel i have had a cramping on my left side but gone away now. i have been sexually active although ive been told to wait i know its not the worst case senario if i dont. the first spotting came 6 days after unprotected sex on the 9th. wondering if this normal or if im ovulating or possibly im pregnant again??
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013