Pregnant, bleeding, clotting, cramping, feels dizzy. Still pregnant?

Hi, thank you. Had a positive pregnancy test at about 4-5 weeks. Then began bleeding for two days. The bleeding resembled that of a normal period for the most part, except that it ranged in colors, from brownish to bright red. I also noticed a little clotting. One of these nights i also experienced some moderate cramping, and was also experiencing regular dizzy spells, mostly in the evenings. After the bleeding subsided I retested another two times and both tests were still positive. I am wondering if I could still be pregnant ir if the hormones are still in my system ten days after the bleeding? Also the dizziness has nearly gone away completely.??!!
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012

Even after ten days of bleeding, since your bleeding ahs stopped completely and the urine test is still strongly positive for pregnancy, it is likely that you are still pregnant. The best way to find out for sure is to get an ultrasound scan done to know the gestational age of the fetus.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal