Cysts in ovaries, trying for children. Bloating during periods. Possible reasons and cures?

Im sowmya. Im 24 married. I earlier had problem of cysts in both the ovaries and took medicines from 2012 november to 2013 january. I stopped using the medicine and we have been trying for children under the guidance of our family doc. Now im getting my periods before a week of my actual date. While getting periods im feeling like bloating having indigestion problems and getting frequent urination and feeling sick a lot could u suggest me wat it could be and wat i need to do
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013