Cystic ovaries, very painful. Done hysterectomy. What can help the pain?

I recently found out that I have cyst on both ovaries. I went to doc early August, he said it was 2cm big on the right side. I have more pain on the right than left. I did have a hysterectomy 4 years ago. He gave me a pain medication to take for pain. He said there is nothing that really can be done, so my question is there anything that I can do to help minimize the the pain, I am in pain almost everyday, sometimes it's hard to walk? Thank you in advance. Felicia
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013