Cyst in shoulder, pain, weakness in leg, swelling in ankle. What should i do?

hello ai just found out I have subcentimeter cysts In my shoulder ,The Dr. orderd an x-ray on shoulder only,,I have been having shoulder pain,also arm weakness I cant even peel potatoes ,or lift my pots without my arm hurting or me dropping items,I wish he would of orderd a x-ray on my arm,,I am also having weakness in my legs n swelling In my ankels Im starting to loose circulation what should I do? What do you think Is going On?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013