Currently taking Detrol for overactive bladder. Had IBS. How long for medication to work?

Hi...I am currently taking Detrol for my overactive bladder . I have had overactive bladder for 3 years and have tried diffrent meds. I am taking 6 mg at night and 4 mg in morning. I still have to get up in night to use restroom 2 times. How long does it take for the detrol to start working effectively? Started taking it July 19, 2012. Also, is there a time when I will no longer need to take it? If so, what kind of time frame?...I had IBS in the past but now have resolved with occasional episodes instead of daily...thank you for your help...
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer