Crown placement in the mouth. On amoxicillin. Developed numbness, tingling, cramping and vertigo. Swollen glands. Due to infection?

I had a crown placed about 1 month ago and have not felt well since; I was placed on Amoxicillin 850 mg 2x/day. I developed numbness, tingling , and cramping in the extremities and then developed a vertigo . I constantly have an electric type feeling along and underneath my tongue and lower jaw. I also have swollen glands. My dentist says its nothing and I have to get used to the crown. I think it is an infection? Thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012