Cramps, no periods, negative pregnancy test, have PCOD. What does it mean?

Hi i have had PCOD for over 6yrs now, anf never been able to conceive, I had taken emergency contraceptive pills thrice in a cycle in may,my period date is normally 11-14th of a month, I had bleeding ( kind of clotted and not full flow period) on 4th-7th june,a nd then no periods till date (29th july) i have had mild cramps over the past 2-3 days but no periods, I the meanwhile i have done the home preg test three times over the last htree weeks, th last being a week ago, and all are negative, whta does it mean for me ?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012