Cramps, back ache, breast sore, heavy, tiredness. Pregnancy test positive. What to do?

hi i for the last week i have been having period pains but no period, i have also been having back ache and my breasts feel very sore and heavy i also feel tired alot. i did one pregnancy test 2 days ago and it came out positive. i know it sounds silly but it just has not sunk in that i could be pregnant i cant seem to make a decision on what to do and my local doctors are making me wait a few days for an appointment to discuss options. im really scared
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013