Cramping pain on ovary, tired, feverish, uncomfortable. Cyst?

I had a couple of orgasms today and each time, there was pain in what seemed like my right ovary, or a cramping of some sort. It seemed like the more times I had an orgasm (and felt the pain) I felt worse (kinda sick, actually). I felt drained and tired and a teency bit feverish. But its hard to tell if the sickness and pain are related cuz I have felt a little weird lately.. Anyways, I thought that the pain was only when I orgasmed but now it seems like its coming even while just sitting here. It's not sharp, its more dull and achey/crampy. It's a very strange and uncomfortable feeling. I'm a little bit worried that it's a cyst or something but I truly don't know. I just want to know what it is because it's too late to call my gyno. :(
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013