Cramping in lower abdomen, brownish discharge, No apetite. Are these signs of pregnancy?

Hi! I am 44 years old . I have 2 children , my eldest is 23 yrs old and youngest is 10 yrs old. I want to have a baby girl this time though I know it's quite late for my age but I want to try. My first day of period was last March 21 or 22, then ended March 29, I had sex with my husband March 31, , April 8, 11,13, 16. I forgot to record what exact date was the other one. Last sunday, I was experiencing cramping in my lower abdomen (on and off) then, I noticed I have brownish discharge but only few til sometime oink to red to brwn until today. My due date for my next period is on April 22. I have no appetite to eat, always thirsty, Is this a sign of pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013