Pregnancy with cramping

I am 15 weeks pregnant and this is my second pregnancy the first was a c-section and the past couple of days i have had kind of painful cramping and i havent been able to afford a obgyn yet and i need to know if i should go to the hospitol

Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. It is quite common to have abdominal cramps during pregnancy.. However if the cramps are severe or if there are any other associated symptoms like spotting, bleeding like a menstrual bleed, fever, chills, leaking you may have to see a doctor then.. All the best:)