Cramp in left side, clear discharge with streaks of blood. Breastfed for 3 weeks. Advise?

i breastfeed for only the first three weeks and then completely switched to formula. when should i start my period? after that me and my husband has had intercourse but a strange thing has happened to me two days ago i had a cramp like feeling in my left side for just a couple of min that even hurt when i would walk after that i had clear discharge and the next day in the morning time i still had it and when i used the restroom i had two streaks of blood i still have clear sticky discharge
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013