Cracking ankles and wrists. Painful and large joints on neck, swelling. Taken Naproxen

Hi I m a 17 year old female I exercise regularly but for the past 4-5 years my ankles and wrists crack in everyday activity, I also crack my fingers however over the last 2 years and more recently so my neck hip knees back and shoulder have also been cracking without me trying to crack them it is extremely painful and the larger joints I.e my neck shoulder hip ankles knees and jaw often swell up. I am in a lot of pain most if the time and I take painkillers as well as naproxen which usually help but I have to take it again after the allocated hours. Can you help??
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  81 Awaiting Answer