Could i be pregnant at the age of 43 ?

i want to knw by using folinal plus will i get pregnant again at my age of 43 years??
Asked On : Fri, 12 Aug 2011
Thanks for query,
if your period is normal at the age of 43,you can become pregnant.
If you do not have any problem like pcod,thyroid,there is no problem.
ok and bye.
Folinal tablet contains iron and folic acid which are supplements one may require especially during pregnancy and otherwise as well to p[revent anemia. M2 tone is a syrup which is ayurvedic in nature and it helps women in their reproductive functions. Gestofit contains progesterone which helps women retain their pregnancy.
but it doesnt mean that in every case it works.your age 43 so possibilities are being pregnant is less but can conceive.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello bharathi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Folinal plus is a combination of folic acid;pyridoxine(vitamin B6) and methylcobalamine (vitamin B12).If you have folic acid deficiency and that is disturbing you in conception it may help but it is not a tablet which will guarantee pregnancy.Also at age of 43 the pregnancy carries risk for the mother in form of complications during pregnancy and delivery and in case of babies there is a risk of birth defects (congenital anamolies).So if you want to get pregnant please follow your doctors advice.