Could I be pregnant from missing 3 pills two months ago and spotting be some withdrawal bleed ?

Im on trisprintec for one year im married 21 years old. I april missed 3 pills in a row in the second week had spotting before my period then had my period cramps thru the whole next month very bloated i have my May period now it only lasted 3 or 4 days pretty light could i be pregnant from missing 3 pills almost two months ago i talked to my husband and im going off the pill starting wednesday. could i be having some type of withdrawl bleed or something and not a period.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012