Cough, sore throat, wheezing, chest tightness, yellow phlegm on coughing, vomiting. Treatment options?

I have had a cough for 11 days now. It started out as a sore throat and a cough. The sore throat went away about two days ago but now i keep getting random fits of hives ( its the worst if i go out side in to the cold) all over my cough has gotten a little worse were im wezzing my chest hurts light a tight feeling especially when i lay down.i have gotten a yellow mucus that comes up with coughing sometimes. Last night threw today i have started to vomit which seems to be a lot of mucus.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013