Cough, running nose, flu, sweating from hands, feet. Cure for symptoms?

last week i began to get sick... cough , stuffed/runny nose i guess a minor flu case. and the other day i began to sweat from my hands...than stopped and began only on my feet . currently i am dealing with minor cough, slight stuffed nose but still sweating from the hands and feet...this whole sweating thing is completely new...has never happened. my parents claim my body is sweating out what sickness i am going through but its been going on for 3 days now. i have no idea what to do...
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012