Cough, blocked nose, ear pain, headache, chest pain. Taken nasal spray

Hi, I have been unwell for 3 weeks, and still today, I went to the doctors last thursday with chesty cough , blocked nose , earache, headache , and chest pains, they gave me nasal spray and told me to use that to help with the blocked nose, well today I feel worse, my ears feel blocked, when I deep breathe at times it feels like something trapping and I can t take a deep breathe and I have to wait minutes for it to go which can last up to 10-15 minutes, also I keep going dizzy at times and feeling very tired and weak and feeling sick on and off, also my son who is nearly 2 I taken him to the doctors 2-3 weeks ago with a chesty cough and they said it can last up to two weeks and to keep giving him calpol as last week I thought he was getting better but past few days he has started coughing with a chesty cough again now and then,
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012