Continuous sinus congestion. Tried different antibiotics. Wheezing while exhaling. Could this be due to dental implants?

I m a 44 y/o male, and I ve had sinus congestion for over three months now. Tried three different antibiotics , and thought the last bout had defeated the mess. However, about a week ago, I began to develop congestion in my upper chest, forcing me to cough when I laugh or talk too much. There is also a wheezing sound when I exhale deeply. Additionally, I received dental implants for my two top front teeth about five months ago. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. Oh yeah, I had laminate flooring placed in my entire house about the same time as my teeth being extracted and dental implants installed. I ve never had an issue with sinus infections prior to this.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013