Continuous light bleeding throughout the day, no bleeding at night, after bath, after sex, no pain while sex when dry, stopped pills. Had no bleeding for a month. What do these symptoms indicate?

hi, i ve been bleeding very light now 4 over a month. in march i didnt have a period then in april i was on 1 week off for 1 week then on for 4 day then off for 1 week then on 7th may i came on but havent stopped. ive got signs of being on a period, i do exercise 2 times aday 30 mins each 1. i do stop bleeding at night, after bath and sometims after sex then start up very light in the morning. i do have sex with my partner n i doest hurt only when im dry. have u got any ideas what this mite be. i 4 got 2 say that ive stop taking the pill last november as me n my partner r trying 2 have another child
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012