Continuous fever, body pain, nausea and headaches with pain and tenderness in stomach. Elevated SGOT, SGPT. What to do ?

Hello doctor. I am a teenager who has been having continous fever for the last 12 days. I have body pain, weakness, slight nausea and headaches along with pain and tenderness in the stomach. I recently did a liver function test which said i had extremely high levels of SGPT and SGOT. also my liver and spleen is enlarged. The widal test came out negative. But my doc said it cud still be typhoid. What do you say?
Also i have the urge to urinate frequently and a urine routine said i have epithelial and pus cells in my urine.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013