Continuous bleeding, spotting, passing flesh, bloating after DNC. Prescribed premarin. Possible cause?

HI I M MONIKA 3 MONTH BEFORE I HAD A DNC, EVERYTHING WAS GOOD BUT 2 WEEKS BEFORE WHEN MY PERIOD WILL START IT NEVER FINISHED I WAS KIND OF SPOTTING AND 2 WEEKS BEFORE I PASSED OUT A LITTLE FLESH I HAVE NOW SPOTTING AND BLOATING PROBLEM AND MY DR GAVE ME PREMARIN TO CONTROLL MY BLEEDING I TOOK 6 CAPSULE NOW FROM TODAY I DIDN T TAKE ANY? STILL NOW I HAD SPOTTING AND LITTLE PAIN OF MY ABDOMEN AND I M TAKING CONTRACEPTIVE PILL TOO .
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013