Continuous bleeding, cramps since polypectomy, bloating, obese, had IUD, taking oral provera. Will hysterectomy help?

i am on oral provera , have significant adenomyosis , have been bleeding since a polypectomy in March. I also had an IUD inserted at the same time. After 4 weeksthe IUD was expelled although not seen. Ultrasound, digging around in my uterus and xray of abdomen show no IUD. I m due for partial supracervical hysterectomy in June. I feel bloated and fat and tired and crampy and am still bleeding even with the provera regimen. Will I be better after hysterectomy as in, lighter, thinner, less hormonal, more sexy???
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012