Continuous abdominal pain radiating to the back, have stomach fullness with small amounts, bloating, flatulence with soft greasy stools. Normal endoscopy, ultrasound. What is the cause and remedy?

Hi. I m a 50yr old healthy male and I have suffered with upper central abdominal pain for about 7 months nows that radiates to my back at times. The pain is constant, but is made worse when I don t eat and when I do. When I eat I feel full very quickly, my stomach bloats, and becomes really tight. I find it difficult to swallow when I eat. After eating I produce a lot of gas and feel nauseous. I go to the toilet and defecate numerous times a day and what comes out is soft, greasy and floats. My urine is a lot darker and I ve noticed my the whites of my eyes are yellow. I ve been to the GP a number of times but they haven t been much help, they give me medication which makes me worse and they don t know what is wrong. I ve been tested for the food intolerances but I have none, had an endoscopy which showed my oesophagus and stomach are fine and had an ultrasound which shows no gallstones. I ve lost a bit of weight but I m not sure as to whether this because I can t eat as much? Any ideas on what it might be or what I should do?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012