Excessive flatulence, smelly loose stools. Taking rifagut. Colonoscopy, endoscopy, ultrasound normal. Reasons?

Hi doctor, I am 28year male and is suffering from frequent and excessive flatulence . My bowel movements are fine but the stool is smelly and loose (like a thick paste) in nature. Colonoscopy , endoscopy and ultrasound turned out to be fine. I daily go to the toilet two times in the morning but whatever the case, the flatulence starts by late afternoon. I have changed my diet quite a lot of times but have not found any improvement. I had taken Rifagut for quite some time and it is effective as long as the medicine is taken. As soon as the medication is stopped, the symptoms are back again. What could be the reason for the loose stools and for the flatulence?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  368 Awaiting Answer