Constipation feeling on eating wheat bread or rice at night, lower intestinal pain, pungent motions. Remedy?

While i eat rice or wheat bread at night i feel so heavy, kind of constipation feeling like my bowels also sleep with me at nights or during days if i sleep but while i started eating 12 hour soaked finger millet or ragi breads my bowels keep working even while sleep and i feel ok at night but feel little pain in lower intestine some time. And also causes little pungent/painful frequently 2/3 times motions ( in the morning and at night before i go to bed). I feel like my motion is acidic. Please help me. [ for reference, let me mention here i have cronic constipation and indigestion problems feel like lacking phytase production . I was happy when this week i started eating finger millet because it was helpful for my constipation]. Regards. Dev (( But I live in the situation, theres no medium or means to send fees in any form, I am helpless. So totally depends upon you Doctors.]
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012